View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:59 PM

RE: Kmart/Sears Shop your way Rewards Program

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CasieMcCann has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna like banana View Post
Sorry ladies, it sounded too good to be true for me... since i got the offer in the store i took a booklet home with the card attached before i gave them my info and activated it.. well i read the " terms and conditions" on the back and i found a few things that turned me off from the program ...

SHC Shop Your Way Rewards SM
program terms conditions:
Full Terms and Conditions of Membership: SHC Shop Your Way Rewards:
Program Overview:

These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to the Sears Holdings Corporation Shop Your Way RewardsSM Program ("Program") offered by Sears Holdings Management Corporation ("SHMC") to SHC Shop Your Way Rewards members in good standing ("Member" or "you"). Please read these Terms carefully as they govern all aspects of the Program:

THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN SHMC FOR THE PROGRAM WILL BE USED TO MAKE PREAPPROVED CREDIT OFFERS TO YOU.

So pretty much, since you given them your info and agree to the terms of the card, you have agreed to the potential to have your credit reviewed and be pre-approved for credit cards...

no thanks

If you don't consent for your credit to be checked then no points will come off your credit score..