View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:40 PM

RE: Glucerna cereal FREE after RR at Walgreens

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, with that $4.49 it says off your next shopping trip so you can use it on anything in the store. If you use it on cereal then you don't get another one of those $4.49 to me that a bummer so I made it work with getting the gift card to buy them and still get the $4.49 off each box to buy another gift card. Does that help? If not ask and I will be right here to help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.