View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:28 PM

RE: Glucerna cereal FREE after RR at Walgreens

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
You have to buy one at a time but if you use one of your $4.49 off your next shopping trip on the same purchase as a box of the cereal it will not print out. What I been doing is getting the boxes and using the $4.49 save them up and get a gift card then you can buy anything you want. The lowest amount they have is $10 so what you can do is buy two boxes cereal in two transaction. Then in another transaction buy a $10 gift card and only pay a few and then keep using the gift card to get the cereal and have the $4.49 keep popping out. That what I used mine for. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.