Thread: Hibiscus care
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:59 PM

RE: Hibiscus care

May you believe in the Risen Christ as Saviour
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well, DH and I are not able to plant and dig that much so here is the case......

They stayed in their pots through the hot/dry summer w/ me watering them as much as I could - usually 2x/day to keep them from completely drying up.

DH had a man come work on our bushes in front of house about a month ago and he planted the buses and said the "might" make it through if mulched enough.

Next, DH had a nursery man come and plan some landscaping for us and asked him about the trop. hB bushes and he said - no way would they make it.

So, they are planted and mulched. If they survive we have flowers next year. If they don't survive, we have learned - I guess. I hate that we can't keep the plants the kids gave me for mothers day, but that is the way it will have to be.

Wish we could still dig and plant as we have in the past.

Thanks KM for remembering my question and providing such good information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
We love Him because He first loved us. I John 4:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Who among us would ask our children for a loan,
so we could spend money we do not have, on things we do not need?" Gov. Jindal