View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Time flies!

My Mood/Status:
Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Nerthy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign Silly question...

I'm pretty sure I know the answer for this but here goes...

Can I use ECB's that belongs to different cards for one purchase? Let me explain... I need to run to grab some medicine (over the counter) and I have some ECB's on my card and my husband has some on his, if he is with me at the time of the purchase can he use his as well as mine?

I don't think I can but we never know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616),

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hear no evil, See no evil and Say no evil.