View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:55 AM

RE: Buy 10 items for $20 gets Custom Coupon for $5 OYNO PLUS $2 OYNO with certain items

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lamscot has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
CAUTION: it appears the Simply Cookies is not properly coded into the computer and a lot of people don't get the OYNO when Simply Cookies are in the mix. Just be careful and watch...and be prepared for yet ONE MORE trip to the Meijer Service Center. The clerk told me the other day that his whole day is spent correcting non-printing OYNOs!!!

The Yoplait Plus work each and every time for me. I have also purchased the BC mini cakes and they appeared to be in the system.