View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:57 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!michiganmommyof3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Buy 10 items for $20 gets Custom Coupon for $5 OYNO PLUS $2 OYNO with certain items

Ok. Went yesterday to get a few items in the buy 10 for $20 get $5. I bought

3 Simply Cookies---used 3 $1 IP coupons for each
3 Yoplait Fiber One 4/4oz----used 3 $1 IP coupons for each
1 Yoplait Yo Plus 4/4oz----used 1 $1 IP coupon
2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix----use 75/2 coupon
1 Toaster Strudel---didn't have a coupon, but son wanted

So, 10 items for $20...minus $7.75 in coupons for a total of $12.25. Now this was supposed to spit out a $5 OYNO catalina, but what I dislike about this catalina deals where SO MANY things are involved is that inevitably something isn't programmed in and the cat won't spit out and you get to go spend time at the service desk..which is what I had to do to get my $5. BUT..ON A GOOD NOTE...there is ANOTHER catalina promo running at the same time on select General Mills items. There were tags hanging by the fruit rollups, GM cereals and Yogurt. It's for a $2 OYNO catalina when you buy 4 select GM items. (In my order the yogurts qualified and that cat did print when I checked out). I had three kids in tow and don't have all the specifications...it did involve all GM cereals, some of the Yoplait yogurts..including the Trix and Gogurt which are also part of the $5 OYNO, and some of the Betty Crockers Fruit rollups, etc. If anyone has a print out that they got from the register could you post all the details??? The catalina has a start date of 7/19.

So, in summary, I purchased my items above for $12.25 and got back $5 ONYO and a $2 ONYO!!! Your deal could be improved if you had coupons for all the items.....or better coupons..some have $1.25 off the Simply Coupons. Going to the land of doubles today to get the Betty Crocker items, Trix yogurt and Gogurts!! What scenarios do you have??
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to michiganmommyof3 For This Useful Post: