View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:42 PM

RE: Kind of funny, Kind of NOT!

hummmmm.......
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Lynda1811 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I fish sat for my sister for a few months while she was resanding her floors, and painting befor she moved into her house.

She warned my to always keep the lid closed on the tank or the fish would jump out.

Well, all was going good until my DD6 thought she would feed the fish while I was in the shower.

Ok, there I am covered in soap, and hear this blood curdling scream. I jump out of the shower, throw on my robe and run out to find out what happened. One of the fish jumped out and DD was just screaming. I scooped it up and put it back in the tank. All was good.

When we first got the tank, my sister was filling it. Huge corner unit. My DD6 told her that she was going to take a bath with her fish. LOL (And if you have ever read a post about my DD6, I wouldn't put this past her) Luckly we had no baths with the fish.

Then three months later, my sister comes to get her fish, and when she was trying to scoop them out, this one keept charging her, and hitting the glass. Well after everything was washed and packed in her car, she picked up the bucket the fish were in and it had died. I felt bad, but she was ok with it.

Rasha, thankfully it didn't go down the drain part, and not hurt by the parts in the disposal. OMG

Lynda
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynda1811 For This Useful Post: