I was at work the other night and snapped some pictures of the coupon policy we have hanging up by the flyer. I thought I'd type it up for everyone.
This is what the store I work at has (store #171) Bennington, VT
Some things may differ store to store. I know one thing I noticed that we apparently don't do (?) anymore is accept competitors coupons. For a few months we had signs on the doors saying we did....but now I can't find any mention of it. But! Without further ado....
* Only one manufacturer's coupon may be used on an item
* Only coupons with a face value of $1.00 or less may be doubled
* Total double value redemption of manufacturer's coupon may not exceed the item's retail price
* A maximum of two (2) coupons of the same item/brand may be doubled: please present a manufacturer's coupon for each
* total of all coupons may not exceed one half the total purchase, after AvantEdge discounts
* Free items, Buy One Get One Free offers, mail-in certificates, and unspecified items will be redeemed at face value or free value only
* refunds and rebate checks will be cashed at the Customer Service Desk
* coupons for cigarettes & tobacco products, milk or alcoholic beverages cannot be doubled
* under Criminal State Laws, we are required to comply with all manufacturer's coupons requirements. Any other use constitutes fraud.
* INTERNET COUPONS - we will accept internet coupons on product purchases. However, we will not accept internet coupons for free products A full cup . Com on Twitpic A full cup . Com on Twitpic A full cup . Net on Twitpic
(those are pics of the policy)