View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 08:01 PM

RE: Hip Hip Hooray for Bargains

My Mood/Status:
winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!winnross has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!

the easiest way i learned to get around and be able to navagate is: when i log in i check the box below log in to "remember me" then, hit the button log in. When i get to the home page i then go to NEW POSTS and once that opens, I BOOKMARK that page. (right click on a blank area on that page and choose create shortcut) that will place an ICON on your desktop and so you will only have to click on that ICON to get into AFC You may get this message once you get there "vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Just click on the words NEW POSTS on the top row of page..it will let you in to AFC then You will see on the far right hand colum the word Forum...under that is titles of areas to visit....if you click on any of them in that colum it will bring you just to that specific topic...like say you click on WELCOME MAT and it will bring you too ALL the new people who joined thread! And soo on...to post a in a forum....you will find on the page NEW THREAD word and you can post that way.....to REPLY to a thread already started, you just use thr box at the bottom of the page you are viewing, and it will post a reply to the thread you are replying too.....if you have questions about Rep points and how to earn stars, please click on my links in this message that says HOW TO EARN STARS | ALL ABOUT USER REPUTATIONS...i hope this helps you out some..any more questions please feel free to ask anyone of us on the board. we are all here to help and all have started where you are now! SOo come and have fun and you will catch on real quick! Promise!