View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 AM

RE: Acuvue rebate rejected!

wait a second, I might have a coupon for that!
Looking for my other flip flop!

My Mood/Status:
ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ypatton has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sar1 View Post
The contact lens rebate I sent recently said in the fine print that they had to be purchased from an optician or something like that. I don't have the form in front of me to remember the wording, but it was really clear that I couldn't have bought them from 1-800 Contacts or BJ's and get the rebate. Mine were CibaVision, though, and I did buy them from my eye doctor. After the rebate, they were about the same price as if I had bought them online.

Sorry your rebate got rejected - that stinks! Since it wasn't in the wording on yours can you argue it?
Thanks, it sounds like CibaVision is a more consumer-responsive brand to tell you that up front! My rebate was processed through the 2009 National All Brands Rebate Offer with no contact information about who to argue to...looks like I'm just going to miss out on this one (but I did get a good deal from 1-800-contacts)!