View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:43 AM

RE: Cub Foods deals for 2/15

is glad her kids love school!
Going for 3rd sun/star!

My Mood/Status:
snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!snoopywoman has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetagirl2 View Post
The fruit snacks deal is a must! If you can combine 5 with 5 of the other products and do it a few times, you get the $10 plus the $3.50. There are .75/2 on the betty crocker website and
.50/1 fruit stackers coupons. Plus, with all the pillsbury q's out there, it's a really good deal. Also, the cookies, cake mix, and frosting is great.
I'm confused by what you are saying about getting the $10 plus the $3.50. Did I miss something? Or are you just talking about using coupons?

You can definitely make money on the cake mix if you have a bunch of coupons. I don't - and don't see any in the database except for tearpad ones.

The frosting and cookie mixes are very good deals as well. If you bought 10 cookie mixes (at $17.90) and used 5 $1.00/2 coupons (10/19 and 12/14 SS) you would then spend $12.90 oop and get $10 back oyno. Same with the frosting - except you would only spend $11.90 oop and get $10 back oyno.

Or combine a few of these with other things you need (like we need some Marie Callender meals and Parkay Margarine spray - .75/2 from the 11/16 SS!). Anyone know of any Marie Callender coupons available?