View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:45 AM

RE: Rebel WITH a cause...

wants to sell you complete inserts!!! :)
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

My Mood/Status:
lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lisawarner has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ahh your cats are so cute! I should get my fat boy Toby in some kind of apparel to start him up a fan base. He is quite the ladies' man.. he's only been fed by either my mom or I his whole life, so women are DEF his thing!

I'm still debating whether I should put him in the harness and exercise him around the block Good thing he is declawed, he might claw my eyes out for that!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my little angel!
RIP 8/31/09 Toby
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my beautiful little boy
I
couponing!

I HAVE COMPLETE INSERTS FOR SALE EACH WEEK - PM ME!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisawarner For This Useful Post: