View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:35 PM

RE: Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion

Semper Fi

greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!greengarden has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Well, it's what I call a 'campaign'. You know they have certain sets of coupons that look alike for different items at certain times of the year. This 'campaign' or set of coupons has a white background with a flag in the upper left corner. I noticed for several other products that the background was the same ( like the Act mouthwash coupon). Like last year they had some that had stars on them ( I think right around this time). Just my way of saying a certain set of coupons. Oh crud, that's as clear as mud. Sorry for the confusion----that's just what I call it. Anyways, Just look for the white background q that has a flag in the upper left corner....LOL