View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:59 AM

RE: Christope leave in conditioner- Great for my dog

is Looking for CVS deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lgoodwin has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abmitch01 View Post
the vet had told me I was over-bathing, he got yeast in his ears. But he's low to the ground, he gets dirty fast and he is not the most continent dog on the planet. I've used the leave-in conditioner twice after his bath, I've been not getting water near his face and it's working. No itching, no flakes of dry skin and he just went to the vet, no ear issues. Yay.
YEAST!! perhaps this is what's up with my pups ear. They are clean as a whistle but do have a smell. I can not believe with all the YEASTY people I clean at work I did not figure this one out, ESPECIALLY the smell!! I figured mites, but they are not dirty. I think i will try a bit of cream it to see if it works.
Thanks!!:smiley:
The Following User Says Thank You to lgoodwin For This Useful Post: