View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 10:28 AM

RE: Are you freaking kidding me?

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowballgirl View Post
Wow! poor Misty!

is she speaking to you yet? Bella doesn't speak to me after a vet trip for a good day.....I can only imagine the silent treatment after all that!

Cats get IBS?? I didn't know that!
She was actually very happy to see me and was totally fine/not grumpy with me as soon as they brought her to me. I think she was just so freaking happy to get away from those "evil" people. She was fine when we got home too even kneading on me and purring as usual last night. And about the IBS! I never knew either. The vet said to confirm it they'd have to actually do a biopsy and take a piece of her intestine out! I was like WHAT! But she said they could treat her for it without doing that as the biopsy can be very costly!