View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:02 PM

RE: Are you freaking kidding me?

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
Me either! And here I thought my grouchy cat just had a stick up his butt--now I know he may need a good drain or two.

You're welcome!
In case you can't tell I animals, especially cats!
Maybe! And me too. I love them all but I have a special place in my heart for kitties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGal View Post
Im sooooooooo glad you got good news, and that your little one is better. I guess this means you didnt get to Starbucks afterall??? huggs!
No starbucks today. Instead I took my cousins advice when I spoke to her after I got home and had a shot of watermelon vodka and just have been relaxing. Thanks again for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdur85 View Post
This might sound weird.. but I am so happy with the amount of effort, money etc you've put into your kitty and her welbeing. She is 12 years old and to most that is old in cat years and I know alot of people who would not deal with it and put her to sleep. I'm so happy that you care so much. I really hope she gets better. Good luck with everything. Your cats are lucky to have a mommy like you!
Thank you!! I would do anything I possibly could for any of my cats but Misty truly is my baby girl. I don't have any kids and so they pretty much are my kids. Misty is getting older and I have been anticipating dealing with problems. Although I have told her she is not allowed to die. That is unacceptable to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post: