Thread: Show them off!
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM

RE: Show them off!

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
Thanks! The black and white one used to be feral but after a long while she turned into my love cat. I'm glad she finally realized I'm not so bad after all!
I used to have a cat named Willis and he was mostly feral. He would try to bite my hand when he wanted me to pet him. It took me a long time to get him to be a lot more tame! Sadly I had to put him down after having him for only like a year. He developed terrible kidney problems. He was so sweet though. He just wanted to be loved. He walked right in my apartment and would try to go RIGHT up to my other cats and love on them. Of course they were having none of that.

Boo and Isabella are so cute!!!

Here is a new pic of Grits AKA Mr. America, striking a pose.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post: