View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 06:20 PM

RE: Are you freaking kidding me?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
If it's FREE it's for ME:)

My Mood/Status:
oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!oneblessedmommy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I would think about going to another vet! I know your frustrations I had this happen to me with my dog two months ago and I never got answers just a dog that is gone now and a bill that I got stuck with for test that came out normal. Sometimes vets us can not find what is wrong I know that is not reassuring to you. But I have seen it happen and your cat test are coming back normal it is hard for the vet find out what is going on. Sometimes when animals get age on them this stuff happens. My dog was only 8 yo and he got sick with in 3 days and was gone So I totally understand your frustration you just want answers!!! But if you can I would try another vet they may know what is going on with your cat. I hope you find out what is going on with your baby. Sorry for the sad story!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sweetie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
White Paws

Did I mention I have a wonderful husband!
The Following User Says Thank You to oneblessedmommy For This Useful Post: